To move on to the next step click the getting started button at the bottom of the page!
Welcome to PayrollHero! We are excited to get you started using our application!
This guide will walk you through all the steps you need to take to have a fully operational account. The guide is separated into 4 milestones and will cover:
At this stage you will do some configuration to set up your account to match the needs of your company.
- Adding positions: What roles your employees have and the company hierarchy
- Worksites: Where your employees work
- Adding Employees: How to create your employees on the PayrollHero System
- Clocking Device setup: how you can setup your physical clocking devices for your team so they can clock in and out
- Schedules: The best ways to schedule your employees depending on your company
You will get your employee’s to clock in and out using PayrollHero
- Tags: You will organize your employee’s and tag them based on your companies setup
- Subordinates: You will control which employees have access to subordinates on your account
- Resolving Attendance: You will learn how to resolve the infractions that are not covered by your automatic thresholds and be given the documentation to train your team (if needed)
You will configure your employee’s payroll information and input your company information for government forms
- ATM Institution setup: You will add your financial institution information to the system so that you can automatically generate your bank file
- Company Enrollment Setup: You will add the information required to generate your government reports.
- Employee’s Compensations and Allowances: You will set up your employee’s compensation and fixed allowances for generating payroll
- Employee’s Recurring Payments: You will add any recurring payments including loan deductions to any eligible employee.
At this final stage you will be generating payroll and producing the associated reports
- Adhoc Payments: You will learn how to add one of adhoc payments like expenses or adjustments.
- Generate Payroll: You will generate the payroll on your account.
- Publishing payslips and finalizing payroll: You will learn how to distribute the payslips to your employees and lock the payroll so no further changes can be made
- Generating Bank Files and Government Reports: You will learn how to download your bank file and required reports for uploading to the required institutions.
At the end of the guide we’ll also provide you with a link to some of our expert features. This will help you get even more value from the PayrollHero application