On this page you will find frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to having a “Regular Employee” access (system permission) on your PayrollHero account.
How do I access my PayrollHero account?
- Make sure you are using the Google Chrome browser as that is what the system is optimized in. You can download here.
- Now go to http://payrollhero.payrollhero.com/ or type in your company PayrollHero account that has the template http://_____company name______.payrollhero.com
- You can learn more on our support article here – How Do I Log in to My PayrollHero Account
How do I clock in on my PayrollHero account?
- You can clock in via the MyClock page.
- You can learn more about on our support article here – How to use MyClock Web?
Where can I see my Payslips?
- You can see the 3 recent payslips on the Dashboard once you log in on your PayrollHero account.
- You can view ALL your payslips via the Payrolls tab on the My Profile page.
- You can learn more on this via our support article here – How Can I View My Paystub / Payslip?
How can I request for a leave?
- Click on the Leave Management Tab on your PayrollHero account.
(If there is no Leave Management tab on your PayrollHero account, please contact your HR.)
- The first page you’ll see is an option for you to request for a leave. You can learn more about this on our support article here – How to Apply for a Leave
- Other features that your Leave Management can do:
- View your Leave History
- View your Leave Credits/Balance.
- Receive email notifications if your leave is approved/rejected.
- Request for half day leaves.
- Request for specific leave types (Vacation or Sick Leaves)
Can I update my Profile photo?
- Unfortunately, no. If you need to update your profile photo, please contact your HR.
What device requirements should I have to clock in and out in PayrollHero?
- Here’s our support article that might help – Minimum system and device requirements to run My Clock and TeamClock (ALL)