On this page you will find frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to having a “Regular Employee” access (system permission) on your PayrollHero account.
How do I access my PayrollHero account?
- Make sure you are using the Google Chrome browser as that is what the system is optimized in. You can download here.
- Now go to http://payrollhero.payrollhero.com/ or type in your company PayrollHero account that has the template http://_____company name______.payrollhero.com
- You can learn more on our support article here – How Do I Log in to My PayrollHero Account
How do I clock in on my PayrollHero account?
- You can clock in via the MyClock page.
- You can learn more about on our support article here – How to use MyClock Web?
Where can I see my Payslips?
- You can see the 3 recent payslips on the Dashboard once you log in on your PayrollHero account.
- You can view ALL your payslips via the Payrolls tab on the My Profile page.
- You can learn more on this via our support article here – How Can I View My Paystub / Payslip?
How can I request for a leave?
- Click on the Leave Management Tab on your PayrollHero account.
(If there is no Leave Management tab on your PayrollHero account, please contact your HR.)
- The first page you’ll see is an option for you to request for a leave. You can learn more about this on our support article here – How to Apply for a Leave
- Other features that your Leave Management can do:
- View your Leave History
- View your Leave Credits/Balance.
- Receive email notifications if your leave is approved/rejected.
- Request for half day leaves.
- Request for specific leave types (Vacation or Sick Leaves)
Can I update my Profile photo?
- Unfortunately, no. If you need to update your profile photo, please contact your HR.
What device requirements should I have to clock in and out in PayrollHero?
- Here’s our support article that might help – Minimum system and device requirements to run My Clock and TeamClock (ALL)
What does having “Regular Employee” system permission mean?
- This means that your system permission or access level within PayrollHero is limited to the basic features that a Regular Employee may have.
What features does a “Regular Employee” system permission have?
- View the Employee’ Profile Photo, Name, Position and Employee Type
- View 3 Recent Payslips
- View or Upload Requirements for HR
- View your schedule for the day
- Clock in and out
- Take breaks
- View current and past clock in and out photos
- Leave Management
- Request for a leave
- View current leave balance/credits
- Request for either full day or half day leave
- See your leave history
- Request for a leave
If employees click on the “My Profile” on the top right corner where a drop down menu is located with your name on it, you can view the following features:
- Contact Info
- This is where you can update your contact information details.
- Anything you update here goes to your HR for verification.
- View ALL payslips (not just the 3 recent ones)
- View bonuses
- View position change (salary increase)
- Change Username/Password
- To update your username and password
- Setup two factor authentication
- For additional security, you can setup the “Two Factor Authentication (2fa)” on your PayrollHero account.
- View Government forms
- View Certificates of Contribution
- View Employee Letters (ie certification of employment etc)