Every employee has a My Clock page on their PayrollHero Dashboard. The My Clock page has a lot of great features that you’ll probably find yourself using frequently.
In this article we’re going to show you how to:
- Find the My Clock page and introduce you to the layout.
- Clock in and clock out.
- View your schedules.
- Track your attendance status.
Helping hand: If you experience any problems logging in to your PayrollHero account, or you cannot access your Dashboard, contact us at email@example.com.
How to get to your My Clock page
To get to your My Clock page:
- Log in to your PayrollHero Dashboard.
- Click on the My Clock tab next to the Dashboards tab.
- On the next row, click on the My Clock tab and you will see your My Clock page.
An introduction to the layout of your My Clock page
- Avatar photo, your name and the current time.
- The current date, your schedule for the day and a notification if you were early or late clocking in or out.
- Camera window. If you do not have a webcam on your computer, you will the message displayed in the example below.
- Clock In/Out button.
- Preview of your clock in or out photos and the time that you clocked in or out.
How to clock in or clock out
- When you want to clock in, click the blue Clock In button.
- Then you are clocked in the button with change to say Clock Out.
- When you want to clock out, click the same button that should now say Clock Out.
Important: If you are not scheduled to work, or you are late or early, you will be asked to provide a reason.
How to view your schedules
- Click on the Scheduling tab.
Here you will see your Shift Cal. You can scroll through the months using the tabs at the top and it will show your rest days, holidays and any company events.
Tracking your attendance
- Click on the Time Card & Accruals tab.
This is where you’ll see the status of your attendance up to the current date.
You’ll see the days you have worked and how they have been resolved.
For further detail on this screen please review this article: How can I track my own attendance
That concludes the introduction to your My Clock page, you should now be able to clock in and out, review your attendance and check on your schedule.
If you have any further questions, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org– we’d be happy to help.