This is where you give employees different levels of access to your company account.
There 3 default system permissions on your account:
- Account Owner
This system permission has FULL access to everything on the account, including deleting items, attendance, and payroll.
- Payroll Administrator
Similar to “account owner” but Payroll Administrators are limited in their ability to delete payroll and company data.
- Regular Employee
This system permission has limited access to the system. It is usually given to rank and file employees. It can only access the following:
- Where they can view their name, Position and Employee Type
- View 3 recent Payslips/Paystub (If payroll is enabled)
- Check on the status of their Requirements
- MY CLOCK:
- My Clock page to clock in/out
- Time Card & Accruals, where they can see their attendance status
- Schedule, where they can view their schedules.
- Where they can see their own “Attendance Stats” vs the company average
- Company Attendance Leaderboard, an overview of employees who are always early and with a perfect attendance.
- Weather and Daily Commute Stats
If they click on the “My Profile” on the top right corner where a drop down menu is located with their name on it:
- They can update the contact info
- Change their username/password
- See their achievements/bonuses
- Setup two factor authentication
- Notifications tab
Frequently Asked Questions:
Location of system permissions
- Login to your PayrollHero Account
- Click on Settings
- Click on “System Permissions”
- Click on “Add a new system permission”
What are the options given to a system permission?
- No Access – cannot view or edit
- Has Access – can only view the feature but cannot edit it.
- Can Edit – can view and edit
- Can Create – can view, edit and create
- Can Delete – can view, edit, create and delete
What are the 3 categories on the system permissions?
- System Permissions
– Access to “settings”
- Global Employee Permissions
– Access for ALL employees
- Subordinate Employee Permissions
– Access for subordinates
How to change an employee’s system permission?
- Log in to your PayrollHero
- Click on Employees
- Click on Employee List
- Click “Edit”
- Once you are on the Profile edit page, look for the system permissions drop down and select the preferred access.
- The drop down will show the list of System Permissions that you set up.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org