The Flag Wall Verification tab shows notifications about your employees clocking pictures.
- If there are issues or errors with the picture, it will show as mismatched.
- If there are comments about the picture, it will show as notable.
A mismatch notification occurs when an employee’s clock in/out picture falls under any of the following conditions:
- Too Dark: This occurs when the clock in picture is too dark and the face can not be recognized properly.
- Unclear Face: This occurs when the clock in photo is unclear because of bad lighting or face not properly framed within the picture.
- Unclear match – Investigate: This happens when the employee clocking photo is different from their profile picture.
- Missing photo: This is displayed on clockings with no Photo (Employee clocked in without using a Webcam).
- Missing master photo: This is displayed when an employee has no profile picture set up.
- Possible haircut: This is an alert when an employee gets a new haircut or change of style.
- Different Background: This notifies you that the background of the selfie is not the regular one from previous days.
The verification tab also notifies you of outstanding clockings.
- Group shot: For employees who clock in and more than one face shows up in the photo.
- Cool Pose: When the system identifies a funny or awesome clocking pose.
You can also check out our article here on How to Prevent Mismatched Photos – Selfie Best Practice
To learn more about the Flag Wall, you can check out our article “What Is the Flag Wall and What Can I Do Here?“.
That concludes the ‘What does the Flag Wall Photo Verification Tab do’ article.
If you have any further questions, please send us a message on our requests page at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d be happy to help!