Welcome to PayrollHero! We are excited to get you started using our application!
This guide will walk you through all the steps you need to take to have a fully operational account. The guide will cover:
At this stage you will do some configuration to set up your account to match the needs of your company.
- Adding positions: What roles your employees have and the company hierarchy
- Worksites: Where your employees work
- Employee Types: How you group your employees together in terms of attendance rules
- Adding Employees: How to create your employees on the PayrollHero System
- Clocking Device setup: how you can setup your physical clocking devices for your team so they can clock in and out
- Schedules: The best ways to schedule your employees depending on your company
Clocking In and Resolving
- Thresholds: Here you will tweak your accounts automatic attendance rules to match your needs
- Tags: You will organize your employee’s and tag them based on your companies setup
- Subordinates: You will control which employees have access to subordinates on your account
- Resolving Attendance (Training): You will learn how to resolve the infractions that are not covered by your automatic thresholds and be given the documentation to train your team (if needed)
- Exporting Attendance: How to export the attendance data
At the end of the guide we’ll also provide you with a link to some of our expert features. This will help you get even more value from the PayrollHero application