Being a “Regular” employee in some companies may include additional benefits or a different salary package…
In PayrollHero, you can setup an email notification that tells your HR team if the employee is about to be regularized. This way your HR can then setup any specific items needed in order to be a regular employee. A sample scenario would be:
- Regular Employees has a higher salary than Probationary Employees. HR can then go to the Positions page and update the employee’s new compensation level with the proper effectivity date.
- Regular Employees has a different Employee Type, therefore different rates or rules. Regular Employee may get OT rates but Probys do not. HR would need to update the employee type.
- Regular Employees gets additional benefits/bonuses that Probationary Employees. HR/Admin can then create a specific payment for these benefits/bonuses.
Here’s how you can set this up:
- Login to your PayrollHero account (You must have access to the Account Settings)
- Go to the Settings page
- On the Account Settings, click on EDIT
- Scroll at the bottom of the page and under “Clock and Notifications” you will see this option:
a. The first field lets you set up the day/s to when you would like to receive the email notification that the employee is about to be regularized.
b. The second field is where you can set up the days to when your company usually regularized newly hired employees.
c. The drop down is where you can setup which employees would get the email notification. So if you have a specific tags for your HR team, all employee profile under that tag would get the email notification.
- Once you set up the 3 items above click on UPDATE.
And that’s it, employees on specific tags would get an email notification that looks something like this:
- This feature only sends out an email notification to employees on a specific tag. It will use the “Email” field on the employee profile to send the notification.
- This feature does not update any other feature on the employee profile. The HR/Admin would have to go through the employee profile to update the items needed in order to regularized an employee in a company.
- This feature follows the employee’s EMPLOYMENT DATE on the employee profile and not the date to when the HR/admin adds the employee on the system.