Employees can now make overtime and official business requests.
How the Overtime / Official Business Request Works
- Start time will be the start time of the overtime
- End time will be end time of the overtime
- Once the employee has requested for an Overtime, Manager receives a notification and can be approved on the “Approval” page
- All future approved overtime requests shows under “Upcoming” page.
- If the OT/OB request is approved, the system will update the schedule of the employee as well
Employee and Manager OT / OB Request Notification
OT/OB Email Notifications should be sent automatically on both the Manager and Employee. Learn more about it here.
OT / OB History
Once Managers approve or reject any OT or OB employee request, they can view the history of OT and OB Request on their PayrollHero account.
- Login to your PayrollHero Account.
- Click on the Employee Tab
- Click on the OT/OB History
- Employee Name
- Status: If the overtime/official business is Approved or Rejected
- Submitted: Date to when they submitted the request
- Start and End date
- Duration: The number OT hours requested
- What type of request: Overtime/Official Business
- Employee Tags: When you tag a specific employee profile on the Employee List, tags are also shown on the History page of the OT/OB Feature
- Approved by (Approver): Who approved the OT/OB Request
- Last Updated at (Timestamp): The date and time to when the OT/OB request has been approved or rejected
- View: Detail of the request)
- If the click on “View” it will show the details of the request
And that’s it! If you have any questions or feedback, email us at email@example.com