Paying your invoice with PayrollHero can never be more easier! Here are the steps to follow to pay your invoice by Credit Card:
- An invoice will be sent to the account owner’s email address. Click on the link provided to make a payment
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can see your invoice details and make a payment. Click “Pay Online”
- Choose “Credit Card Payment” as a payment option.
- Input your credit card details and billing address. It is highly recommended to take advantage of the “Use this card for future invoices automatically” feature. It’ll tell the system to use the credit card you input whenever you make a payment so you won’t have to input your credit card details every time you pay an invoice. Your credit card details are sent via a secure SSL connection for payment processing. We do not store your credit card information on file so you can rest assured that your info is safe and sound.
- Once you finish entering your card details, click Make Payment. You’ll be greeted by a notice that your payment is successful along with the details of the transaction.
And that’s it! If you opted earlier to use your credit card for future transactions, your account will be charged automatically for future billing cycles and you’ll be receiving an email notification.