Yes, one of the great feature of the system is to generate and release government certificates and documents for an employee.
Here’s how to generate a SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig certificate of contributions.
- Log in to your Payroll Hero account
- Search for the name of the employee that you want to generate( should have an access as account owner or has an admin access ).
- Go to the Employee’s Profile Page.
- Click on the “Documents” page
- Click on the download icon
- And that’s it. Here’s the sample certificate which we can customize for you.
Other than that, you can also let your employees see forms and reports on their PayrollHero account:
As an admin, if you go to the employee profile and click on “Documents” you will also see there government forms that can be shared to employees.
On a specific form, you may click the Download icon to get the Hard copy for the employee, or give the employee the access to download the form so he can print it out. See Below:
Once an access is granted, the employee will be able to download it by logging in to their Dashboard page, then go to their Profile and click on the Forms Tab. See screenshot below: