To save time, PayrollHero has created the Multi-Insert tool that can be used to mass update BIR enrollments.
You can now add additional dependent information to be used in your 2316 forms. Additional dependent information can be added through the BIR Update Multi-insert Tool.
To mass update BIR enrollments, follow these simple steps:
1. Choose “BIR Update”.
2. And then click on “Download Update File”.
3. Your browser will then download the XLS file.The file will look something like this:
The enrollments pending to add for employees will appear blank. Setting Up Government Enrollments Details
4. Fill out the enrollment details and government numbers if necessary, and an enrollment join date. and you should save the file as it is.
5. Go back to the Multi insert employee update tool and upload the file.
6. You should receive an email notification if you have successfully imported the enrollments!
If you have questions and suggestions, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.