Now you may add your Payroll Account Enrollments to your PayrollHero Account.
The available pre-set up Bank Accounts are:
- MayBank Philippines
- Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC Philippines)
- EastWest Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Asia United Bank (AUB)
- Security Bank
How to setup Bank Payroll File enrolment to PayrollHero?
1. Create a Specific bank and bank enrollment under settings (fill up the necessary details)
– Go to Settings
– Click on Bank and add the bank you have
– Click on Bank Enrollment
– Click on “Add a new Bank Enrollment”
– Under “Kind” choose the Bank. (i.e. “Philippines: Bank of the Philippine Islands Payroll”)
– Choose bank and fill up all fields.
Here’s a screenshot :
– Click on create once you’re done.
2. Enroll each employee to the Bank payroll using their account number as their membership code
– Go to the Employee Profile
– Click on “Enrollments”
– Click on ‘Add a new enrollment’
– Choose “Active” as the status. This means that the enrollment is active.
– Choose “Philippines: Bank of the Philippine Islands Payroll” or the specific bank you have, as the Enrollable (Depends on how you named your Bank Enrolment)
– Under Membership code, add the employee’s account number
– Join date is the effectivity date on when they started using their Bank payroll account.
– Click on create to add the enrollment.
You can also use the Multi Insert Tool: How to Mass Update Bank Enrollments to Each Employee Profile? to mass update the employees enrollments.
3. Once you have generated payroll. If there are payrolls in the system, go to Payroll > Reports > Forms
*Note: If the payroll has already generated it will need to be regenerated for the employee to show up on the payroll file.
4. There would be two options depending on the bank for generating your files:
a. The Payroll File is the one that the Bank’s machine will consume.
One example is from BDO’s export file, it’ll export something like this:
5. Choose the period and then generate the needed file.