To ensure the security of your PayrollHero account, we will force reset the passwords on all employee profiles.
All employees are required to reset their password starting today, February 1st, 2022. By March 1, 2023, any password that is older than February 1, 2023 will expire.
Rest assured there are no data breaches or issues with the system. The reason for the forced password reset is due to some employee password not being set to the minimum password requirements.
Employees are required to use at least the following in their password:
- 8 characters in total for the password length
- one lowercase letter
- one uppercase letter
- one number
To reset the password:
- Go to your Payrollhero account.
- Click the blue “Forgot?” link on top of the password field. See screenshot below.
- Alternatively, you can share this link to your employees —> reset your password.
- Employee Usernames can be found on the employee profile.
- Usernames are linked to the employee’s “Personal Email” field.
- When resetting the password, employees would need to enter their username (See screenshot below) and the reset password email notification will be sent to their personal email.
You can learn more on PayrollHero’s Security here – PayrollHero Password Policy Updates. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment?