Half Day Leave is a new feature added on the Leave Management where your employees can now request for a half day leave. It needs to be enabled on your account first, contact our Support to have it enabled on your account.
- First you need to enable it on your Leave Management under Settings. Click here.
- Once enabled, employees can now request for a half day leave. Go here.
- Next you need to either approve/reject their half day leave request because all half day leave requests are subject for approval
How to Approve/Reject a half day leave request:
1. On Leave Management, go to “Leaves for Approval”
2. Search for the leave you’ll approve/reject, then click View
3. Approve or Reject the leave request
- If approving the leave, you must enter the start time or end time (depending on what the system is asking) of the employee’s shift that will be worked on that day (not the start or end time of the leave)
- Click Approve
- If rejecting the leave, you are required to enter a rejection reason
- Click Reject
- Same process apply when approving/rejecting via the email notifications
4. Once done, you’ll be redirected to the Leaves for Approval page
- Employee’s Shift Cal would look like this:
- If approved, same process will be followed on resolving the attendance of the employee for the half day shift.
- All half day leave requests are submitted as Pending for Approval if the Shift Middle was not set up on the Leave Management Settings
That’s how you approve/reject a half day leave request. For questions & suggestions, message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.