Skip to the next step by clicking here
Worksites are any fixed locations your company has employees working. These are required to identify where an employee is clocking in and out. If the employee clocks in using a GPS enabled device PayrollHero will compare the clocking location to your saved worksites and you will be able to view whether your employees are clocking in at the right place via the attendance reports.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click “Worksite”
3. Click “Add a New Work site
4. Complete the form
- Go to www.googlemaps.com
- Search your Address, our Demo Address is lot 268 T. Alonzo Extension West Rembo Makati City
- Get the Latitude and Longitude after @ on the URL
- Copy and paste this on the worksite that you are creating:
- Set the Geofence and Time Zone:
*Geofence is a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area.
5. Click “Create Worksite”
Next Step: Creating Employee Types
Now we have created the positions we want to create the places for your employees to work