Employees can now request an Unpaid Leave on the Leave Management.
- First, an Account Admin needs to enable this on the Leave Management Settings
- Once the setting is enabled, employees now have the option to request for a paid or unpaid leave.
- For Unpaid Leave, they just need to mark the check box of “Make this an Unpaid Leave”
- If an employee select the unpaid leave, their leave balance will not be deducted for that leave request however for payroll, the system will treat it as an unpaid leave and deductions would apply for monthly paid employees.
- If an employee didn’t select the unpaid leave, then the leave will be treated as a normal paid leave request.
*Note: Normal Leave request validations still apply. You can not have overlapping leave requests approved. You do still need to state the leave type and the reason for the leave.
For questions and suggestions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.