In need of a report that shows all of your employee’s information? Look no further! An Employee Report is the one you’re looking for. An Employee Report generates a summary of all of your active (and optionally inactive) employees.
To generate an employee report:
- Go to Payroll, and click on Reports:
- You’ll be greeted by the many Payroll Reports that you can run. Locate “Employee Report” and click on “View”
- Choose the parameters for the report.:
- Include Inactive Employees? : Choose if you want to include past employees in the report.
- Hide specific biographical Data: Here’s an option to exclude specific biographical data from the report. Tick the checkbox for those you want to exclude.
- Hide Payroll Enrollments: Same as above, you have an option to exclude specific payroll enrollments from the report.
- Once you finish setting parameters for the report, click . The system will now generate a report based on the parameters you chose and will redirect you to the result which will look something like this:
And that’s how to run an Employee Report. If you have further questions, kindly drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help!