The Bank I want to use in a bank enrollment is not showing up in the list of banks. What am I doing wrong?
Don’t fret! You would just need to add your bank first. Here are the details regarding Banks, below :
- Banks are an internal system of tracking Credits and Debits for a Banked items.
- Example: Income taxes can be a great example here. you can add a bank enrollment based on your country’s tax rule where the employee should be credited each month.
- Things you need decide before creating your bank.
- Redeemable – You can make a bank redeemable so that it will show on the employees paystub. This is useful for showing how much they have earned in the 13th month bank so far this year. If you made the bank redeemable, then you need to decide the following :
- Frequency – how often they can access this banked amount
- Redeemable date – when it’s available to the employee. Example: if you choose monthly as the frequency and you choose 08/01/11 then the employee will have access to the new banked items every 1st of the month.
- Now let’s set up the bank in the system.
- Go to your Settings page
- Click on “Banks”
- Click on “Add a new Bank”
- Type the bank name
- Select if the Bank is Redeemable or not by selecting “yes” or “no” in the drop-down.
- Click “Create”
You may edit your banks just by clicking on the pencil icon on the same line as the bank name.