Skip to the next step by clicking here
Worksites are any fixed locations your company has employees working. These are required to identify where an employee is clocking in and out. If the employee clocks in using a GPS enabled clocking device PayrollHero will compare the clocking location to your saved worksites and you will be able to view whether your employees are clocking in at the right place via the attendance reports.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click “Worksite”
3. Click “Add a New Work site
4. Complete the form
- Go to www.googlemaps.com
- Search your Address, our Demo Address is lot 268 T. Alonzo Extension West Rembo Makati City
- Get the Latitude and Longitude after @ on the URL
- Copy and paste this on the worksite that you are creating:
- Set the Geofence and Time Zone:
*Geofence is a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area.
5. Click “Create Worksite”
Next Step: Adding Employees
Now we have created the roles our employees will fill and the places for them to work we can now add our employees to the system.