If you’ve forgotten your password, fret not! All you have to do is go to the PayrollHero log-in page via the Google Chrome browser on your computer and follow these steps.
1. On the log-in page, click “Forgot?” link.
*Alternatively, you can click this to —> reset your password.
2. Type your username and click “Reset Password”.
*Note: If you’ve forgotten your username
- For Named Contacts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Non-Named Contacts, you can directly contact your HR Admin or the Account Owner. They should have access to your Username.
3. You will receive a message via your personal email registered on your PayrollHero account. Click the link in the email.
4. A new page will open. Input your new password twice, then click “Change my password”.
5. You’ll return to the log-in page where you can input your new password.
You’ve just learned how to reset your password!
If you have any further questions, please send us a message on our requests page at email@example.com – we’d be happy to help.