We will be reducing the amount of applications we support for Clocking Devices
By the 15th of November, we’ll be pulling the #MyClock from Google Play Store
Full Support will be stopped for #MyClock Android on 31st December 2016
How to Use the #MyClock for Android
Start your work day with a smile with PayrollHero’s #MyClock app for Android. Clocking in and out of work has never been this fun, easy, and efficient. With the #MyClock app, your employees can clock in and out at work easily, using facial recognition as biometrics. It provides accuracy and ensures that the right person at the right time is clocking in for work.
The best part? Your employees can use their very own smartphone to clock in — making your company’s time and attendance tool literally in your employee’s hands.
#MyClock lets your employees keep track of their exact hours every day, while managing their schedule straight from their Android phone.
How to Use the #MyClock App
1) On the Google Play Store search for PayrollHero then download and install #MyClock
2) After opening the #MyClock app for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your account’s username and password to log in. This is the same details you use to access your PayrollHero web account.
3) You’ll be directed to the Main Screen – Your camera’s view is shown above the clocking buttons
4) Once you click a button, a notification alert will be received
- Clock in
- Wait for a second while the system processes your clock in
- Start your break
- End your break
- Clock out
5) If you need to change the user logged in to your #MyClock account, you can log out by clicking the Logout button
Now you know how to use the #MyClock app for your Android. You should now be able to confidently log-in, clock in & out, start & end your break and log-out your account on your Android gadgets.
If you have any further questions, please send us a message on our requests page at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d be happy to help!