We will soon be removing the TeamClock Chrome App from the PayrollHero System.
15th Nov: TeamClock Chrome app will pulled from Chrome Web Store
21st Nov: teamclock.payrollhero.com will direct to the New TeamClock
31st Dec: Support is pulled out for the TeamClock Chrome
This article will guide you on how you can clock in and out on PayrollHero TeamClock Chrome on Android
1. First you should already have Setup TeamClock on your Android
2. After Setting up TeamClock, you can now open teamclock.payrollhero.com and login using your account.
3. Next you will be prompted to select your worksite
**Note: If you selected a worksite that you are not assigned with, you won’t be able to see your schedule
4. After logging in, you will be prompted to select your gender
6. Choose your profile picture
7. After selecting the picture you will be directed to your clock in/out page. TeamClock will ask to confirm that it will use your camera. Just click allow to start clocking it. (Optional)
8. After allowing, you can now see your schedule. You can just take a picture and click on “Yup Clock me in” Payrollhero will prompt you that you have successfully clocked in. Just click “OK”.
10. In Clocking out. You can just take a picture and click on “Yup Clock me out” and again Payrollhero will prompt you that you have successfully clocked out. Just click “OK” again.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com