If your employees clocks in with Lucy via Facebook Messenger, we have now the option to provide and capture their current GPS location!
It also displays the location in the conversation after they clock in. Showing the map should help decreased the amount of instances of employees trying to clock in offsite as they get a clear indication that Lucy knows where they are clocking in.
Here’s how it works:
- When employees sends “clock in” or “clock out” to Lucy:
- Lucy would then respond asking the employee to provide the location:
- Once they tap on “Open” it then asks them to clock in with location:
- Tap/Click on “Clock out with Location”, lucy then sends out a notification saying they have clocked in or out with a map photo of their location.
Here’s how how the Lucy’s conversations goes on Messenger:
To enable the clockings with GPS (location), you must be an admin on Lucy within your PayrollHero account:
- Go to https://imhr.io/login
- Input the phone number you have registered with Lucy and click the arrow
- She’ll send your phone number a code, input that code and click the arrow
- Beside your account name click on “view integrations”
- Click on “add or edit” besides PayrollHero
- Select “Require Clocking Location”
- Select “Do not resync with Payrollhero, just update options”
And that’s it! Employees should be able to clock in/out via lucy with GPS (location).
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!