There can be instances when you’re trying to process the payment for your billing invoice and got an error:
- Internal Security of PayPal
- Spending Amount – last transaction was greater than the current or vice versa
- You need to contact PayPal so they can pull up your account and check the error themselves. They’ll also have a verbal permission with the PayPal account owner if ever there are updates/changes to be made.
Did you know that you can call PayPal for free?
- You must have a Gmail Account
- Open Google Hangouts
- Make a Call
- Select United States
- Enter the PayPal Contact Number (https://www.paypal.com/ph/selfhelp/contact/call)
If you have questions and suggestion, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.